Monday, August 31, 2009

Thinking of VACATION!


Another sleepless night and I was not in the mood to put the binding on my Santa's Ride quilt, so I got on the internet and bought some new designs from Embroidery.Lib.com, did some work and decided I still had a couple hours to spare before I "officially" had to get up and go to the office. I thought this sweat-shirt jacket looked a little naked, so I have started to add some color to it. It will be perfect for my vacation next week. My sister and I are leaving our husbands at home and along with our dad, we are going to go on a cruise to Alaska. It will be so wonderful to get out of the heat. I think this jacket still looks naked, so if my non-sleeping pattern holds, it will be quite full before the trip. Happy Sewing! Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment