Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Whole Peacock.... Almost Done!


I have completed the bottom half of the peacock body (block 18) and just had to show a picture.  Block 19 is on the machine now and if all goes well this morning, I will finish block 20 and start the joining process.  I think this quilt tile scene will be one of my favorites.  I was dreading all the metallic thread, but my machine did a great job with it and zipped right through it.  It has been a very busy week at the office and I was not sure I would be able to make any progress, but I did.  I bought a baby monitor for my machine and sewing room this week so that I can start a color with lots of stitch count and go to the other side of the house to do other things.  I can hear the beep for bobbin changes or silence for problems and not have to run back and forth to keep checking.  Multi-tasking at it's finest!  Happy Sewing!  Carole

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the baby monitor is a great idea! I pretty much just stay in my sewing room but working on other projects when the embroidery machine is going. If you like these Anita Goodesigns designs, have you looked at what BFC Creations has?

    ReplyDelete