Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GEISHA



I think most of my sewing friends know that I am a huge fan of anything done by Anita Goodesign. I have "sew" many projects to be done and have vowed to get back on track. The Geisha quilt has been at the top of the list since it came out. I attended a Valentines party recently with Steve and Aundrea from Anita Goodesign. We had a wonderful time and learned lots of new techniques. Several of my friends and I purchased the Geisha pattern and will be working on it at a long weekend retreat (in my new sewing room)in a couple of weeks. Preparation to do something this size is very time consuming. Since my work schedule is so busy, I need to have extra time to gather the necessary thread, fabric and stabilizers. I am on track and have all my fabrics cut and organized. Threads have been put together and I am ready to start. Looking forward to our gathering during Spring break. Happy Sewing! Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment