Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Special Thanks to all my FRIENDS!

Difficult times happen and we have to pick ourselves up and keep going.  I've seen it many times happen to somebody else and I send my encouragement along the way.  Never, has such a horrific event hit so close to my own life as it did on February 11th.  Nobody could ever tell me the pain I would feel, or that I would  have to see so much pain in the eyes of my own family.  I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all the support and love that you have sent in my direction as well as to the rest of my family. It has been comforting to know that I am blessed with so many wonderful friends.  Know that I love you all and will strive to be the friend to you that you have been to me.  Nobody could possibly get through something like this alone.  For you all, I am thankful!  Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment