Monday, February 8, 2010

Where there is a "Front", there is a "Back"!

My last post showed the shirt front I put together for my group of fellow embroidery/quilting friends for us to wear to the upcoming Anita Goodesign event next weekend.  I made one for each of them and gave them out last Friday.  After I got home, I thought it would be cute to have something on the back.  Afterall, it was a blank canvas just waiting for something.  Since we all quilt as well (or not as well as some), I thought adding this design to the back was quite fitting.  I did both a front and back to a sweatshirt, since I'm always cold, but did not add the back to my original t-shirt (just yet anyway).  We are all looking forward to our embroidery weekend get away.  Happy Sewing!  Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment