Saturday, February 27, 2010

Stabilizer Holder

After a VERY rough week at the office and a LARGE Margarita last night, I decided to turn on the sewing machine today and finish up at least one little bit of sewing.  I had gone to a class to do this stabilizer holder and had it all done except to add the hanger at the top and load it up with my various stabilizer rolls. It's done!!  Now on to other things, like the mound of paperwork I brought home to do and deciding which project to start on next.  I have a few ideas, but nothing is just jumping out at me and over the course of this last few weeks, my inspiration is just not up to par.  Guess it's best to take one day at a time.  I have been told that the sadness really never goes away, but that it just becomes more tolerable as each day passes.   I have so many wonderful friends who are encouraging me every day--Thanks for that, ALL of you!  Happy Sewing-Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment