Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whew..... Busy!

Last weekend was a whirlwind of so much fun!  Friday and Saturday were spent all day at the Phoenix Quilt/Craft event.  The time flew by so fast and the days were done.  I did manage to make some pretty nice purchases and attend a couple of seminars that were very worthwhile.  I have been putting some of the stabilizer information (along with the purchased Floriani stabilizer) to use.  I wanted to make a shirt for the Anita Goodesign Embroidery Event coming up on the 12th-13th.  I used lettering from Bunnycup designs and the crown is from Anita Goodesigns.  I used metallic threads and I think it turned out nicely.  I'm still doing the binding on my NY Beauty.  Final row.  Happy Sewing!  Carole

1 comment:

  1. WHAT? You don't have the binding done on the New York Beauty yet????????

    What's up with that?

    Thanks for the shirt!!!

    tammy

    ReplyDelete