Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beach Scene Block 3


Block 3 seemed really fast and easy even though the stitch count was around 42,000.  The clouds in the background took up a good portion of that and I was able to get some other things done while it was stitching this portion.  I have a baby monitor set up next to the machine and I attach the mobile part of the set to me or set it wherever else I may be in the house. When I hear something other than the normal hum of my machine, I just go check on things.  We all get familiar with how our own machines sound, so even the smallest of strange noises will have me go to the other side of the house to see what is going on.  My husband, not aware of my little trick was trying to figure out what this noise was and thought our air conditioner had taken a turn for the worse until I showed him the use for yet another of my gadgets.  I think I got the set on clearance and it even will tell me the temperature in the room where my sewing machine is.  Can't have it getting too warm, can I?  I am ready to start the next row of blocks and I am anxious to get to the sand castle.  Below, is a picture of all three blocks put together so far.  The detail is amazing and very dimentional.  Happy Sewing!  Carole


No comments:

Post a Comment