Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Beach Tile Scene Block 4


With Row 1 complete, it is now on to the "beach and sand" section starting with row two.    I have not been sleeping again, so it is nice to have the distraction, but......  I'd really like to be getting some sleep.  Two - three hours each night is just not enough.  Of course, if I sleep, when would I possibly get time to sew.    Work is still taking about 12 hours a day so, I guess it's a trade off.  I'm anxious to get to the sand castle since I found some fabric that is going to look really great.  This block has less than 50,000 stitches and a little applique.  The next couple blocks on this row are stitch intensive, so things may slow up.   The picture below shows how the blocks are all starting to form a picture.  Happy Sewing!  Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment