Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beach Scene Block 8

I really enjoyed doing this block.  Not only am I just one block away from completing the picture, it had the big flip flops in it.  I'd like to think it's ME taking off my shoes and running on this beach instead of putting on my shoes and heading to the office......  or maybe staying in my bare feet and sitting right here sewing....  Guess it's okay to day dream a little bit, right?  I found some really nice border fabric with the help of my husband who was brave enough to not only birthday shop for Jayden (our grandson who will be 5 this weekend), but to go to on the search for fabric.  He actully stood in line for me while I grabbed a few extra items.  I'm still in the hunt for another border.  Something nautical I think.  If I can't find the right thing, I'll just stick with the solid.  Happy Sewing!  Carole



No comments:

Post a Comment